How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 15241
✅ Best Answer :
Why QuickBooks Payroll Error 15241 Occurs
This error occurs when the specific service is disabled, also known as File Copy Service. This is very important in order to ensure that QuickBooks Desktop software works smoothly and in a seamless manner.
Resolving the error 15241
We are going to discuss two different ways to resolve this error. If looking for help for payroll update than call QuickBooks Customer Support Number . Follow the steps given below, to get the issue resolved:
For the Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8 and Windows 10 users:
• Get the functioning of the QuickBooks Desktop software ended
• After that head towards the taskbar and then choose the Windows Start button after that tap on the option of My Computer and then tap on Manage
• Operating System of Windows 10, then move to the tab of Search present on taskbar, after that search for computer on it and then tap on the option of This PC and select the tab of Manage
• Now on left side, new screen will be displayed, select the option of Services and Applications and tap on it
• Highlight the FCS option and then tap on it again
• After that tap on General tab and after that click on the Start Type option present on the drop-down arrow and after on the tab of Manual
• Click Apply
• Choose the option of Start and then select OK
• Once you are done open the software of QuickBooks Desktop
• Get the latest updates downloaded, which are released for the version
• Get the payroll tax tables updated
For the users of Windows XP Operating Software
• Get the QuickBooks desktop software opened
• Go to the Desktop and tap on My Computers after that choose Manage option so that Computer Management screen gets open
• After that on new screen try searching the Services and Applications and click on it. Then go to the option of Services and then open it by tapping on it
• Now in Services Window, go downside of the screen and search for the FCS service and tap on it. Window of FCS properties will get open
• In the window that got displayed now, select the General tab and also choose the Startup type option’s drop-down arrow and then click on the option of Manual
• Tap on the button of OK
• Get the QuickBooks Desktop software restarted
• Ensure that the latest released updates of your version are downloaded for QuickBooks
• Then get the payroll tax tables updated
If Problem not solved than Call QuickBooks Payroll Support , you need to just dial toll free to get help for fixing 15241 error
running windows 10 quickbooks 2017 pro non of the advice seems to fit my screen ,installing the quickbooks 2017 in your new computer,Upgrade error # 15241
Error 15241 2017 Premier I’m getting error 15241 when I try and update–I was on tech support earlier because I could not download bank files–but the agent could not access my computer thru 123rescue. someone was to call me back–
I am getting an error 15241 when trying to update quickbooks pro. We do not use payroll. I also don’t see a QuickBooks FCS option in the services.
How do i fix error 15241 on my laptop running windows 10 and QuickBooks premier 2017?
File Already Exists Error 15241 QB Payroll
yes I am having trouble updating my payroll to run paychecks.
I am looking at all the fixes. I’ve run repair, but that doesn’t seem to work. Now I will up date or revalidate my subscription.
When I was invoicing yesterday when I added a new customer it closed my program. SEVERAL times! yes “the file already exists”
error 15241 2016 pro just received update for QB ,should I install it?
I think I got it fixed. Seems an update did not install correctly because of error 15241 which is a Windows 10 issue. Made the change to the OS and am now doing the update. Keeping my fingers crossed. Quickbooks version Desktop Pro 2017 are using right now ,gotta go need to restart system.
I tried to do payroll this morning and received an alert no. 15241. Can you help me?
i have been waiting for a call back due to update issue #15241 but have not recieved a call and its been 1 hour. i do not see the FCS option in services to turn on.
i went to log in and it would not do the updates, i was trying to go through the steps and now QB won’t even open ,where do i find that
desktop enterprise solutions 17.0
I’m checking on how to resolve update error 15241 ,Quickbooks version QB Pro 2017 using right now,Based on the page you popped up on when I followed a search link, it says it’s an payroll update. But it comes up across all updates and I don’t have payroll turned on.
Also, I spotted that I’m on the CA site and I’m in the US. Should I go over to the US site? do you mean the email attached to the registration?
QuickBooks version 2017 pro using right now,yes a lot of updates wont install for error being FCS service unabled
yes i wanted to know how to fix error 15241 on quick books it was working great at first and now its just telling me the error and not letting me file forms ,Quickbooks version quickbooks desktop 2017 using right now,I work quickbooks desktop for two companies, to come out here? i dont need that i just need someone to tell me how to fix it i know im suppose to update quickbooks payroll.
trying to update to 2018 and keep gettnig message 15241 ,we dont have payroll so not sure why this is happening since that error code is related to payroll, 1 users I have,Quickbooks version 2016 using right now,i wil need toupdate n 2 desktops but if i write it down i can do the 2nd one
I’m trying to update payroll and I keep getting error code 15241. I did the steps listed on this site to fix that problem but I’m still getting the code.
I have Error 15241 showing on my QB. It says this is a payroll error. We do not use the payroll function so do I have to worry about it? Where do I find that info? using Desktop pro 2017
Intuit Payroll Error 15241 Windows 10
How to Resolve the Error 15241 for Quickbooks on Windows 10 is not accurate. When you clickk on Windows Startup there is no My Computer option. It goes downhill from there. I’ve been trying to work around it but so far no go , Quickbooks version Quickbooks Pro 2016 using right now, 1 users I have Only me ,1
i am getting an error message 15241 , Quickbooks Pro 2017 version using right now , 2 users I have
I have error code 15241 in updates on new features and maintenance releases. I am also having problems sending emails from Quickbooks and exporting reports to Excel. Are the two problems linked?
i have error code 15241 and my date protect is not working , QB version accountant 2016
QB Payroll Error 15241 Windows 8
error 15241 when i update , I need to resolve the error 15241 on windows 8 ,using premier 2017 error 15241
QB MAC Payroll 15241 Error
I tried to download a payroll update and received error 15241. I found instructions on how to fix the problem on Windows 8, but I’m running MAC.
our online back-up says it hasn’t backed up in over a month, when I followed all the directions to correct the problem the update didnt load correctly and I received this error code #15241
Help w/ FCB Service. In Task manager its “Stopped” and I get an error message: “The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled ot because it has no enabled devices associated with it” Error code when trying to updae QB. I’ll get it for you in a moment., Error 15241, QB Desktop Pro 2017
Trying to update and then export data to QB Online.