How to Set Up Employee/ Contractor Bi-Weekly Payment
Question: Suppose you wish to pay an employees or supplier of your bi-weekly through QuickBooks, however, the issues is there is no option to do same. Then how can you pay bi-weekly through QuickBooks Online software when there is no visible option to do so? How do you set up this option?[Image: payment-to-an-individual]
Answer: With QuickBooks Online software you can set up for bi-weekly payment via steps illustrated below, despite there being no option for the same.
The steps are:
- Open your QuickBooks software and locate Gear icon present in the right corner of the top section of the window.
• Under the option called Your Company select tab labeled Payroll Settings.
• Now in the new screen click on the option Pay Schedules in Payroll and Services section.
• Select the button called Create under the box labeled Pay Schedules.
• Click on the option – Every Other Week from the drop down menu of Pay period.
• Now select the date of your choice and press on OK button.
• Go to Description option and click on Edit tab to label it ‘Bi-Weekly’
• Now select OK tab.
This should set up the bi-weekly payment. If having any issue call QuickBooks Payroll Experts at